We are quickly approaching the final days of Humpty for our MWF kiddos, and how the school year has flown! Here are some upcoming dates/notes to remember:
- Friday, May 2nd – Meet at Humpty as usual
- Monday, May 5th – Meet at FAIRVIEW ROAD CHURCH OF CHRIST, 201 S Fairview Road (located just south of the west Broadway Hy-Vee). Drop off and pickup are the same times as usual (9:15-9:30 and 12:15-12:30). Please enter through the NORTHWEST side of the building (not the south side circle drive). No backpacks necessary 🙂
- Monday, May 5th, 6pm – Graduation! Please have your kiddos at Fairview Road church by 6pm (ceremony starts at 6:30). Reception to follow in the fellowship hall.
- Wednesday, May 7th – Meet at Going Bonkers! (instead of Water n Wheels day). Please make sure your child wears socks and let them know we will NOT be going to the arcade area. Drop off and pickup times are like normal (9:15-9:30 and 12:15-12:30). Humpty is picking up the tab; again, no backpacks please.
- Friday, May 9th – Last day at Cosmo Bethel Park (just south of Humpty on Bethel Road). This is a come and go as you please event and parent supervision is required; no drop-offs please.